After great efforts by Dave Campbell and Liyin Liang the eddy covariance tower for simultaneously measuring nitrous oxide, methane, carbon dioxide and water is running in the field. Fluxes are measured over 5 to 8 ha every half hour.
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,348 hits