A great gathering of the research team, family and friends at Dave and Annie’s Greenspace for a wonderful lunch. In part to farewell Liyin who is taking up a scientist position at Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research. Sad to see him go but now we have another external collaborator!
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- Troughton farm visit by PGGRC
- 88,655 hits