Louis gave a presentation at University at Melbourne hosted by Professor Deli Chen. Rewarded with a bottle of wine and a wonderful couple of meals! The wine was made by students under the supervision of viticulturists at Dookie campus of the University (around 210 km northeast of Melbourne). The wine is named after winemaker and lecturer Chris Barnes’ black Labrador Bert.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,965 hits