Bryan successfully defended his PhD today at North Carolina State University. Bryan spent about a month making measurements of nitrate removal at a denitrifying bioreactor with our colleagues from Lincoln Agritech and Aqualinc. Louis was one of his external supervisors.
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,460 hits