Bryan successfully defended his PhD today at North Carolina State University. Bryan spent about a month making measurements of nitrate removal at a denitrifying bioreactor with our colleagues from Lincoln Agritech and Aqualinc. Louis was one of his external supervisors.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,975 hits