Bryan successfully defended his PhD today at North Carolina State University. Bryan spent about a month making measurements of nitrate removal at a denitrifying bioreactor with our colleagues from Lincoln Agritech and Aqualinc. Louis was one of his external supervisors.
- Congrats to Femke
- A visit to CIAT Colombia
- Congrats to Bryan Maxwell
- All the UoW alumni, staff, and current students attendees at NZSSS 2018 annual conference
- Toi Ohomai and University team together to win golf tourney
- Waikato Soil Judging team wins at #soils2018
- Soil competition at NZSSS annual meeting is on!
- Dave returns from epic American cycle trip and brings cake
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- 99,052 hits