Bryan successfully defended his PhD today at North Carolina State University. Bryan spent about a month making measurements of nitrate removal at a denitrifying bioreactor with our colleagues from Lincoln Agritech and Aqualinc. Louis was one of his external supervisors.
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- 104,179 hits