Shane visited from Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry where he is conducting his PhD with Prof Susan Trumbore. He came to sub-sample soils from the Winchmore long-term pasture grazing trial for subsequent measurement of bomb carbon. Pictured here he is assisting with soil sampling with Matt House (MSc student).
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,962 hits