Shane visited from Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry where he is conducting his PhD with Prof Susan Trumbore. He came to sub-sample soils from the Winchmore long-term pasture grazing trial for subsequent measurement of bomb carbon. Pictured here he is assisting with soil sampling with Matt House (MSc student).
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- 93,860 hits