Shane visited from Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry where he is conducting his PhD with Prof Susan Trumbore. He came to sub-sample soils from the Winchmore long-term pasture grazing trial for subsequent measurement of bomb carbon. Pictured here he is assisting with soil sampling with Matt House (MSc student).
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- Congratulations to Jasmine and Dean
- Bioreactor research cake
- 103,333 hits