Thomas gets a MPI Science Scholarship from Hon Meka Whaitiri (Associate Minister of Agriculture) to support his PhD research project on a new technique for measuring average concentration of nitrate and phosphate in waters.
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,366 hits