Thomas gets a MPI Science Scholarship from Hon Meka Whaitiri (Associate Minister of Agriculture) to support his PhD research project on a new technique for measuring average concentration of nitrate and phosphate in waters.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,933 hits