Goodrich, J; Campbell, D.I.; Schipper L.A. (2017) Southern hemisphere bog persists as a strong carbon sink during droughts. Biogeosciences, 14, 4563-4576.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,973 hits