Today Mahdiyeh handed in her PhD thesis on the fate and controls of cadmium in New Zealand pasture soils! She explored the importance of soil types for cadmium storage, how irrigation alters cadmium distribution through the profile, and developed a new isotope technique to separate sources.
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- Congratulations to Jasmine and Dean
- Bioreactor research cake
- 103,333 hits