Today Mahdiyeh handed in her PhD thesis on the fate and controls of cadmium in New Zealand pasture soils! She explored the importance of soil types for cadmium storage, how irrigation alters cadmium distribution through the profile, and developed a new isotope technique to separate sources.
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- 90,849 hits