Today Mahdiyeh handed in her PhD thesis on the fate and controls of cadmium in New Zealand pasture soils! She explored the importance of soil types for cadmium storage, how irrigation alters cadmium distribution through the profile, and developed a new isotope technique to separate sources.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,973 hits