Today Mahdiyeh handed in her PhD thesis on the fate and controls of cadmium in New Zealand pasture soils! She explored the importance of soil types for cadmium storage, how irrigation alters cadmium distribution through the profile, and developed a new isotope technique to separate sources.
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- 93,860 hits