Today Mahdiyeh handed in her PhD thesis on the fate and controls of cadmium in New Zealand pasture soils! She explored the importance of soil types for cadmium storage, how irrigation alters cadmium distribution through the profile, and developed a new isotope technique to separate sources.
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,348 hits