Congratulations to Mahdiyeh who had the first paper from her ongoing PhD studies accepted in Geoderma Regional: "Cadmium accumulation in three contrasting New Zealand soils with the same phosphate fertilizer history"
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,346 hits