Congrats to Sam McNally who submitted his PhD thesis today. Sam is currently working for Plant and Food with Mike Beare and part of his role will see him continuing to work with the WaiBER team.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,975 hits