Megan Balks, with co-author Prof Darlene Zabowski of University of Washington and support from graphic designer Marianne Coleman, recently got her book, provisionally titled “Celebrating Soil” submitted to Springer Publishers. See her research cake here.
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,911 hits