Femke won an award for best presentation by a junior professional at the New Zealand Land Treatment Collective Annual Conference, Wanaka, March 2015. For her PhD, Femke is investigating whether denitrifying bioreactors can also remove pathogens from wastewater streams.
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,969 hits