Femke won an award for best presentation by a junior professional at the New Zealand Land Treatment Collective Annual Conference, Wanaka, March 2015. For her PhD, Femke is investigating whether denitrifying bioreactors can also remove pathogens from wastewater streams.
- Congrats to Aaron
- Congrats to Femke
- A visit to CIAT Colombia
- Congrats to Bryan Maxwell
- All the UoW alumni, staff, and current students attendees at NZSSS 2018 annual conference
- Toi Ohomai and University team together to win golf tourney
- Waikato Soil Judging team wins at #soils2018
- Soil competition at NZSSS annual meeting is on!
- Dave returns from epic American cycle trip and brings cake
- Arizona visit
- 100,010 hits