Femke won an award for best presentation by a junior professional at the New Zealand Land Treatment Collective Annual Conference, Wanaka, March 2015. For her PhD, Femke is investigating whether denitrifying bioreactors can also remove pathogens from wastewater streams.
- Congrats to Bryan Maxwell
- All the UoW alumni, staff, and current students attendees at NZSSS 2018 annual conference
- Toi Ohomai and University team together to win golf tourney
- Waikato Soil Judging team wins at #soils2018
- Soil competition at NZSSS annual meeting is on!
- Dave returns from epic American cycle trip and brings cake
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- 97,002 hits