Femke won an award for best presentation by a junior professional at the New Zealand Land Treatment Collective Annual Conference, Wanaka, March 2015. For her PhD, Femke is investigating whether denitrifying bioreactors can also remove pathogens from wastewater streams.
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,860 hits