Great work Sam! First paper from his ongoing PhD accepted by ‘Plant and Soil’. The paper reports root biomass and turnover in pastures of differing diversity and potential implications for soil carbon inputs. He also made us a great cake https://waiber.com/research-cake/
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,911 hits