Great work Sam! First paper from his ongoing PhD accepted by ‘Plant and Soil’. The paper reports root biomass and turnover in pastures of differing diversity and potential implications for soil carbon inputs. He also made us a great cake https://waiber.com/research-cake/
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,975 hits