Great work Sam! First paper from his ongoing PhD accepted by ‘Plant and Soil’. The paper reports root biomass and turnover in pastures of differing diversity and potential implications for soil carbon inputs. He also made us a great cake https://waiber.com/research-cake/
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,870 hits