Tim submitted his MSc thesis today, which tested a new soil coring approach for comparing carbon and nitrogen stocks of adjacent land uses. Tim’s approach was faster and capable of detecting smaller differences than our previous sampling involving digging pits.
- Congrats to Bryan Maxwell
- All the UoW alumni, staff, and current students attendees at NZSSS 2018 annual conference
- Toi Ohomai and University team together to win golf tourney
- Waikato Soil Judging team wins at #soils2018
- Soil competition at NZSSS annual meeting is on!
- Dave returns from epic American cycle trip and brings cake
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- 96,971 hits