Tim submitted his MSc thesis today, which tested a new soil coring approach for comparing carbon and nitrogen stocks of adjacent land uses. Tim’s approach was faster and capable of detecting smaller differences than our previous sampling involving digging pits.
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,911 hits