Tim submitted his MSc thesis today, which tested a new soil coring approach for comparing carbon and nitrogen stocks of adjacent land uses. Tim’s approach was faster and capable of detecting smaller differences than our previous sampling involving digging pits.
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,870 hits