Tim submitted his MSc thesis today, which tested a new soil coring approach for comparing carbon and nitrogen stocks of adjacent land uses. Tim’s approach was faster and capable of detecting smaller differences than our previous sampling involving digging pits.
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- 104,179 hits