We are very excited that Sophie Burke currently doing a PhD at the University of New Hampshire will be spending 10 months with the WaiBER team next year. Sophie won a prestigious Fulbright Fellowship and is interested in methane fluxes from wetlands. See: http://www.unh.edu/unhtoday/Fulbright-grants
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,933 hits