We are very excited that Sophie Burke currently doing a PhD at the University of New Hampshire will be spending 10 months with the WaiBER team next year. Sophie won a prestigious Fulbright Fellowship and is interested in methane fluxes from wetlands. See: http://www.unh.edu/unhtoday/Fulbright-grants
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,459 hits