We are very excited that Sophie Burke currently doing a PhD at the University of New Hampshire will be spending 10 months with the WaiBER team next year. Sophie won a prestigious Fulbright Fellowship and is interested in methane fluxes from wetlands. See: http://www.unh.edu/unhtoday/Fulbright-grants
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,870 hits