Alex and Anna have created a cake of their research projects. On the left an eddy covariance tower and board walk on a peat bog (Alex’s MSc project) and on the right Anna with her denitrification bed complete with sampling wells. In the background, Nadia looks amused, but probably wants to eat cake.
- Congrats to Bryan Maxwell
- All the UoW alumni, staff, and current students attendees at NZSSS 2018 annual conference
- Toi Ohomai and University team together to win golf tourney
- Waikato Soil Judging team wins at #soils2018
- Soil competition at NZSSS annual meeting is on!
- Dave returns from epic American cycle trip and brings cake
- Arizona visit
- Talking effluent treatment on Radio NZ
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- 97,002 hits