Alex and Anna have created a cake of their research projects. On the left an eddy covariance tower and board walk on a peat bog (Alex’s MSc project) and on the right Anna with her denitrification bed complete with sampling wells. In the background, Nadia looks amused, but probably wants to eat cake.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,933 hits