Alex and Anna have created a cake of their research projects. On the left an eddy covariance tower and board walk on a peat bog (Alex’s MSc project) and on the right Anna with her denitrification bed complete with sampling wells. In the background, Nadia looks amused, but probably wants to eat cake.
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- 104,179 hits