Alex and Anna have created a cake of their research projects. On the left an eddy covariance tower and board walk on a peat bog (Alex’s MSc project) and on the right Anna with her denitrification bed complete with sampling wells. In the background, Nadia looks amused, but probably wants to eat cake.
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,968 hits