Congratulations to Olivia Jordan who won a scholarship from New Zealand Young Farmers World Congress Charitable Trust competing against students from all NZ universities. Olivia will be examining the root biomass and distribution under pasture swards of different mixes for her MSc thesis as potential sources for increasing the carbon content of soil.
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,860 hits