Liz Deakin submitted her PhD thesis: “Impacts of land-use intensification on forest remnants embedded within production landscapes.” University of Canterbury. Louis was an Associate supervisor as part of a Marsden funded project. A tremendous piece of work!
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- Big congrats to Joss
- Mid-winter group celebration
- RadioNZ interviews
- Plantain starting to show its face at Troughton fram
- Youtube video on soil carbon NZ pastures
- Graduation time for Jamie Millar MSc
- 104,130 hits