Liz Deakin submitted her PhD thesis: “Impacts of land-use intensification on forest remnants embedded within production landscapes.” University of Canterbury. Louis was an Associate supervisor as part of a Marsden funded project. A tremendous piece of work!
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- Waiber GHG team in news
- Our farmer collaborators talk about their philosophy
- newspaper article on #researchcake
- Soil profile dug by Anne at our eddy covariance site
- 89,968 hits