Liz Deakin submitted her PhD thesis: “Impacts of land-use intensification on forest remnants embedded within production landscapes.” University of Canterbury. Louis was an Associate supervisor as part of a Marsden funded project. A tremendous piece of work!
- Our nitrous oxide laser made the news
- Shane Stoner visiting PhD student
- Introducing Dr Balvert!
- Annette and Megan at World’s Soil Congress
- Farewell to Liyin
- WaiBER team mid-winter get together
- Thomas Corbett – MPI scholarship success
- PhD thesis submission
- Arizona Kate is now Dr Arizona Kate!
- Mahdiyeh graduates!
- 92,870 hits