Liz Deakin submitted her PhD thesis: “Impacts of land-use intensification on forest remnants embedded within production landscapes.” University of Canterbury. Louis was an Associate supervisor as part of a Marsden funded project. A tremendous piece of work!
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,975 hits