Congratulations to Emma and Catherine who submitted their MSc thesis. They meausred losses of dissolved organic carbon from a peat bog (Catherine) and a dairy pasture (Emma). Great stuff after a year and a bit of hard work.
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- Congrats to Jacob
- Marsden success for MMRT work
- Seminar at University of Melbourne
- Our logo unveiled
- Visit by Prof Chris Freeman
- How many languages can we speak?
- Two new papers on bioreactors published from Femke’s PhD
- 106,906 hits