Congratulations to Emma and Catherine who submitted their MSc thesis. They meausred losses of dissolved organic carbon from a peat bog (Catherine) and a dairy pasture (Emma). Great stuff after a year and a bit of hard work.
- Newspaper article and video about our plantain study
- Soil carbon podcast interview with Sarah’s Country
- Our latest member
- Long time connections
- Television appearance
- New video on soil quality
- Filming with Rural Delivery
- MMRT marsden funding success made the news!
- Lovely visit to Kaiate falls with Pa Ropata
- More MSc submissions!
- 114,344 hits